Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
In the event of a loss or accident, auto insurance is a welcome layer of protection. Contact the agents at Nancy Kuznieski Insurance Agency, Inc. to discuss your auto insurance needs and find a policy that’s right for you.
Why Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Most states, including Texas, require you to carry minimum amounts of auto insurance to operate a vehicle. Also, if you’ve taken out a lease on your vehicle, your lender may require you to have some form of insurance as well. These are just a few reasons why you might want to have an active auto insurance policy. It is always important to protect yourself, your passengers and those around you when you’re on the road, and auto insurance policies are a crucial component of that protection.
What Do Auto Insurance Policies Cover?
What your policy covers depends on what you choose to include. Some common coverages are:
- Collision insurance—This portion of your policy covers damages to your car after a collision.
- Comprehensive insurance—This type of coverage can help you repair or replace parts of your vehicle that were damaged in non-collision circumstances, like inclement weather or theft.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If you get into an accident with someone who does not have adequate insurance, this portion of your policy will help cover any damages the other person made to your person or your vehicle.
- Liability insurance—This type of coverage helps you pay for the cost of injuries or damages you may cause others if you are at fault in an accident. Most states, including Texas, require you to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance. There are two main types of liability coverage: bodily injury liability insurance, which helps pay for third-party medical expenses; and property damage liability insurance, which helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property (e.g. their car).
- Medical payments (MedPay) insurance—This portion of your policy can help pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) insurance—Insurers in Texas are required to offer a minimum amount of PIP coverage to drivers. PIP is similar to MedPay coverage, as it is a first-party insurance coverage that helps pay for medical expenses incurred related to an accident, regardless of who is at fault. But, it also helps pay for wage replacement and other costs if you’re injured in an accident.
How To Get Auto Insurance
At Nancy Kuznieski Insurance Agency, Inc., we are committed to ensuring you have a great auto insurance policy that fits your needs. Contact us at (512)871-0864 or request an online quote today.