Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Without the right homeowners insurance, you could be left footing the bill for repairs or replacements to portions of your home with no financial safety net. That’s why homeowners insurance is so important, and why Nancy Kuznieski Insurance Agency, Inc. is committed to helping you understand the ins and outs of your policy options in order to find the right one for you.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance policies are highly customizable and can cover various areas within your home. Here are some of the most common coverages:
- Structure protection—This portion of your policy helps you protect your home's physical structure from damage costs related to weather, theft or vandalism, among other unexpected incidents.
- Detached structures coverage—If you have structures like fences or detached garages on your property, this portion of your policy may help cover those structures.
- Liability coverage—This type of coverage helps pay for any costs related to third-party injuries or property damages. Liability coverage usually pays for these incidents whether they occur on your property or not.
- Additional living expense protection—This portion of your policy helps you cover the cost of living (hotel bills, food expenses, etc.) if a covered incident occurs in your home that makes it uninhabitable for a time.
- Possessions insurance—This type of coverage helps cover the individual items in your home, such as electronics, furniture, clothes and more.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Need?
The amount of homeowners insurance you choose to buy may depend on several factors, including personal preference. For example, if you do not have any structures on your property other than your house, you may not need to purchase detached structures coverage. However, if you mortgage your home, lenders often require you to have enough insurance to cover the replacement cost of your home.
Find the Homeowners Insurance Policy That Is Right for You
At Nancy Kuznieski Insurance Agency, Inc., we want to help you find the perfect policy to fit your needs. Give us a call today to discuss your homeowners insurance options.